Dr. Neuhann-Lorenz and Dr. von Isenburg make sure to include the latest scientific finding, techniques and result into their clinical practise. Both plastic surgeons are participating in research projects, international congregations for years and are strong advocates of the development and implementation of medical guidelines and the establishment of quality assurance in the field of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery. Numerous publications reflect their dedication to innovation and research, which is directly put into clinical practise. – Their dedication shows in professional consultation, treatment and care, but also in their commitment to WomenforWomen.
Publications – Book
- Schönsein. Chancen und Möglichkeiten der Schönheitschirurgie
- Innovations in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
Research – Publications in national and international journals. Publications in national and international journals.
- Aesthetic breast augmentation and thoracic deformities.Wolter TP, Lorenz S, Neuhann-Lorenz C.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2010 Oct;34(5):612-6
- Adolescent rhinoplasty: challenges and psychosocial and clinical outcomes. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2010 Aug;34(4):517-8
- Ultrasound-assisted lipoplasty: the ad hoc situation. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009 Mar;33(2):219. Epub 2009 Feb 3. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2010 Aug;34(4):517-8.
- Eighth IQUAM consensus conference position statement: Transatlantic innovations, April 2009, Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011 Mar;127(3):1368-75.
Please consult us for more information